Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Long Time No blog!!

Greetings from Sunny California, I do apologize for taking so long to post , but I have been super busy. here is my recap.. health wise , I am doing better than a year ago, but I am not better than 3 years ago. On that note I am praying and I believe that God will heal me, I have a wonderful Dr. and he is doing his best to help me. I am resting and sleeping as much as possible. On the school part, I am so excited to say that my spring semester is 2 weeks away from ending and I am doing great.  My extra curricular activities have all gone throughout the door,, since my body is not well . So instead I read and read and focus on my studying. Words of Wisdom... no matter how bad your situation is, have faith and do your best to overcome even the worst situations. Look for the light at  the end of the tunnel, there is always one. I am sick and can't use my body as I would love to, but that still hasn't keep me from doing my school work. yes it takes longer to do something , what I can do in one day has to be spread out into a week. But I don't give up and I don't look at the negatives, I try to stay focus and look at whats ahead. In my weakest moments I find strength that is within  me, I am resilient and an over comer and if I can achieve this, so can you.

Spring is here and so are the cherry Blossoms... I love them

No comments:

Post a Comment