Saturday, February 11, 2012

lets make some Lemonade

Hello =) I apologize for the delay, but I have been super busy with my health issues as well as with school. Let me tell you, school is awesome, but its a lot of work, a lot of reading. I just got my first paper back and I am semi-pleased to say that I got an 89 (Yes I know.. why couldn't it had been a 90) I mean its only 1 point away right, yeah I know... but I will take my 89 and fly with it. For being the first paper I have written in two years, I will take it. But my next one will be a 100. Taking into account that  I am dealing with physical ailments, I will take my grade and be grateful. God only knows how I was feeling when I was working on this paper. So I should be satisfied and not be so critical about myself, If I was 100% in good health, I would have a reason why to be upset with myself. But being in pain and having to take medications and having to take constant breaks does take a toll on my creativity.

So it's been a month since school started, but I have been reading and prepping for class since December. So I have been on study mode for two months. I am grateful the readings interesting and that my boyfriend lend me his iPad. That was the best thing that he could have done for me. It made the reading less stressful on my body. Since I can read while I am in bed and resting and I don't have to carry heavy textbooks.

so as an official grad student, I can tell you I am loving it, if I was 100 healthy it would be so much better. But when life throws me Lemons, I can either cry or make some Lemonade. I pray that God gives me the strength to get through this, on my worst days I remember that I worked with this pain to earn a  living so I better be willing to do the same to earn my education.

Until I write again, please take care of yourself and enjoy life, we only get one so we better make it count.


When I am weary and in pain, I look up to the heavens and I call upon his name, He hears my cry and comforts me... and then I realize that  I can do Anything in the name of Jesus who strengthens me!!!


xoxo
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment