Thursday, December 15, 2011

Greetings and Welcome

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline


Hello and Welcome I am so glad to be able to start this New Blog and I hope that it reaches many. I am about a month away from starting my first year of Grad school and it is exciting. I want to Thank God for the opportunity that he has given me. When I call upon the name of his son Jesus and asked for the doors to be opened to continue my education. I was not expecting such great doors to be opened. But that is exactly how God works, he gives you more than what you asked. I want to tell you a bit about me, I am  a first generation everything...First generation High School graduate, First Generation College Student, First Generation College Graduate, First Generation Grad Student and with the Help of GOD I will be a First Generation Grad School Graduate with a Masters Degree and If the Lord wills it, I will become a First generation Law School Graduate.  As you can see I have great reasons to be very grateful.  I was born in El Salvador to a 22 year old father and a 27 year old mother. I was raised the first years of my life with my grandmother and I had a loving uncle who was my first teacher. He passed away at an early age back in 2005, but I will forever be grateful to him for teaching me to love learning. He would be so proud of me, and would be so excited to know that I will be attending USC and working on a Masters Degree. But I am sure he knows, I am sure Jesus has informed them that I asked for a miracle and he answered me. I decided to start this new blog to journal my new journey. In hopes to inspire and provide support for Latinas who might be heading in my same direction. I know its a tough road and we have to face many obstacles, sacrifices have to be made but I have my eyes set on Graduation and I just keep looking forward and Pray that God gives me strenght, wisdom and intelligence to succeed.  In the following entries I will tell you a bit about myself and I hope that my story inspires you to keep your dreams alive and to look for your success. 

12/15/2011 - Today's words to remember 
 with God on your side you can achieve ANYTHING,  just have Faith and Trust in him and in yourself.

xoxox  =D



No comments:

Post a Comment